Guar Seed Suppliers | Guar Seed ExportersGuar also recognized as cluster bean is an annual legume crop, which is cultivated in India and other regions of Asia since ancient times as a vegetable and fodder crop. Its gentle pods are used as fresh vegetables whereas remaining parts of the plants are used for cattle feed. The term "Guar" refers to "Cow Food" in Hindi and Urdu language. Guar seeds have a large endosperm that is full of galactomannon gum, a substance which produces a gel in water. This is generally called as Guar gum. Guar gum is the major Organic Seeds product, which is derived from guar seeds. In India guar seeds are grown as a kharif crop.
Click to know about ground nut
Godawan : Guar Seed Suppliers offers best quality guar seeds for cultivation
Uses of Guar Seeds
- Guar seed are utilized in mining, petroleum drilling and textile manufacturing.
- it is utilized as a thickener and to preventing ice crystal formation in frozen dessert
- The guar seeds are husked, crushed and screened to acquire the guar gum.
- It is also used in cosmetic and toiletries industry such as conditioner in shampoo, thickener in toothpaste.
- In the explosive industry guar is combined in Ammonium Nitrate, Nitroglycerine and Oil explosives, where it assists in keeping the explosive behavior of the object even in wet situation.
Do visit Guar Seed Exporters to get more info on Guar Seed and Chick Peas
|Specifications for Guar Splits|